Nasci

“In this world, there are things you can only do alone,
and things you can only do with somebody else.
It's important to combine the two in just the right amount.”
After Dark // Haruki Murakami

1. I'm staying away from social network sites for awhile as an act of hiatus from real life dramas. I need time and space to find who I was before I turned into this oddly emotional delinquent punk - always bothering and smothering other people with useless pathetic stories and stuffs.



2. I need to be alone so I can rearrange my consciousness and try to not burden other people. I know that I'm threatening and that is why I need to be alone so I can my find the old me who used to be calm, energetic, forbearing, and know how to treat people well

3. This three months of holiday is a favourable period for me to rejuvenate the Jedi part of my Sith. I really hope that the result will turn out well. Wish me luck.


0 comment(s):